1.4.09

Valhalla: Shin Murayama



Tonight was dinner with Dustin-he's currently styling a project in which to incorporate masks...I came across these with him in mind. I Don't Like Mondays is where I found them...created by Shin Murayama who I had never heard of______Lately I have been doing quite a bit of soul-searching (uh hum OBVI) and reading THISTHISTHIS interview with the artist really got my heart a pounding. I feel like he has embraced all the "unknowns/identities" (always been struggles for Muah) of being a creative person. Difficult to express my personal feelings exactly, but pls read the short, sweet and liberating (for me...) philosophies he has on what it means to not know what it means (if you know what I mean). 

Aside from my 2am analytics...aren't these masks+model+color+all-else infectious?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome. I want one.