3.4.09

mycarbonfootprint=less

10th anniversary NYLON digital issue showed up in my EMAILbox this week and I'm super jazzed sitting here cyber-flippin the pages...only halfway through, but check out some highlights thus far...
I love the wedge taking on it's own shape and not just following the lines of the shoe+the liquid silver is super futuristic and great attached to the white strappies. 
More DIY ideas...also check out Fashiontoast's denim Walmart purchase that is a cheap alternative for some stellar tiedyes.
A great+quick DIY for your favorite nighty/slip that you are dying to wear out in public without seriously offending someone. I have a brwn silk CK slip in mind for my onesie conversion...

1 comment:

THE E N T H U S I A S T said...

Important fact #1: I would look to-die-for in those shoes.
Important fact #2: You would look majorly fly in those jeans.

Important fact #3: I really hope that someone is paying attention and bringing these items into our lives.