10.5.08

Jersey Plates

So last night I watched this entire event unfold as I exited Antik on Bowery. So glad I decided to bring my camera out that night. This screen-printed mess aggressively jumped out of the Infiniti, kicked over the garbage can proceeded to pee on it while his buddy in the car burned rubber in place for an entire 5 mins. I'd like to think they were blasting trance music, but I can't confirm. Seriously the stars aligned at this very moment and may possibly be the most mind-blowing experience I have ever had, not to mention my inability to stop laughing allllllllll day today. Enjoy and apologies for the graphic nature, but seriously, I had to share this one. 

1 comment:

Arthur Metcalf said...

This damn photo nearly cost me my teeth. I went to the gym after brunch and every time my mind wandered, this is where it landed. Laughing uncontrollably while holding heavy things over your face is not wise. Totally worth the risk, though. Kudos again.